Re: Greetings to All

  • Kristine Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
      The best source for Italian names are the Italian name articles that
      the Academy of St. Gabriel maintains in their Medieval Name Archive at
      http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/ . Isabella seems much more likely than
      Rebecca, unless your persona is Jewish.

      Scolastica

      --
      http://www.geocities.com/souriete/

      "I have come to the conclusion that this administration values loyalty
      more than anything else, more than competence or, frankly, more than
      the truth." Rep. Christopher Shays.