Re: [SCA Newcomers] Question regarding SCA in my area

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22 6:15 PM
      If you go to http://www.cynagua.org/ you should find some groups in your area. I'm in Texas, so I'm not familiar with the geography, but that's the site for the principality I'm assuming you should be in since the other California principality is in the San Francisco area.

      Hope this helped you.

      In Service to the Dream,
      Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici, SSG
      Maria Buchanan