Trading Pages

  • Jeff Suzuki
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      Greetings! I'm working on a new project that might be of interest
      to people in this group. (Feel free to forward this to any
      appropriate list you're on)

      First: If you're not in or within of the East Kingdom, the
      following information might not be too useful. (But then again, it
      might be inspirational...)

      Basically: I'm starting up a new publication (probably 1 page,
      unless I get a LOT more responses than I think I will)
      called "Trading Pages." The idea is to trade the products of your
      skill set for the products of someone else's. For example, if you
      know woodworking (cooking, whatever) but need new garb, you might
      say "Looking for 14th century German; I do woodworking, cooking, and
      brewing." Someone who knows how to sew might see your announcement
      and say "Hey, I could use new feastgear" (or whatever), and would
      contact you; you'd work out some sort of trade.

      So: If you're looking for something, be it garb, food, or whatever,
      or if you have a skill (and "fetch-and-carry" is a skill...it's what
      pages are for...) that you'd be willing to use in exchange for
      something, let me know. Be specific in what you're looking for
      ("garb" covers a lot of territory), but more general in what you can
      do (up to three skills: woodworking, cooking, valet, etc.).
      Include how to contact you, and your rough (mundane) geographic
      location.

      Unless you specify otherwise, I'll put this information on the
      online version (when it exists).

      Jeffs/etc.