Re: [SCA Newcomers] A greeting and a question

  • Sydney Walker Freedman
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2006
      Thanks for the laugh. I really needed after math class. :)

      Pax Christi,
      Sydney
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 7, 2006
        On Monday 06 February 2006 17:09, Aric Wilisch wrote:
        > My good friend, yesterday I had the great fortune to watch to great
        > armies battle for a silver oblong ball

        Bah! I've seen such contests. That is a sport for little children. Real
        warriors wear armor and use swords and axes and polearms!

        > and consumed mass quantities of
        > ale and spirits during the festivities...

        On the other hand, even children's games have their useful aspects. ;-)

        keys fesswise reversed sable.