Re: Red Dress? Full Name Question Also

  • Kristine Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 10:03 AM
      Check the bynames section of the census at:
      http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/names/parisbynames.html . It defines
      sausier as a "prepared sauce seller". I believe the feminine form
      would be "la sousiere". What did you think it meant?

      Scolastica

      --
      http://www.geocities.com/souriete/

      "I have come to the conclusion that this administration values loyalty
      more than anything else, more than competence or, frankly, more than
      the truth." Rep. Christopher Shays.