Re: [SCA Newcomers] "circlets"

  • Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2006
      Part of the reason why I avoid the "full" signature most of the time...it's
      so much easier to give what people need to know in relation to the E-Mail.

      Signore Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi, CT
      Shire of Deodar, Kingdom of Calontir
      Deodar Pursuivant & Armorialist
      Calontir's Disaster Relief SCA Life Items Coordinator
      Royal University of Scir-Havoc, Regent
      Student to HE Master Modar Neznanich
      Member of the Academy of St. Gabriel

      [[PS: And I was just recently approached about adding Deputy Kingdom
      Chatelaine to that list. *blinks* Do I look like I need MORE on my list?
      (OK, OK...I admit it...I *am* half-tempted to go for it. *LOL* Someone
      should REALLY hide the helium supply. Oh! And I have my next talk (and
      hopefully final?) about progressing to a formalized green belt the first
      weekend of February.)]]