Re: Personas?

  • k_hinote
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 2, 1999
      so far I have changed once. I was going to do a
      son of cardinel in Avignon during the time that the
      papcy was located there. So many cool political things
      were going on. <br><br>Then I changed to the mid
      Hundred Years war. Still going along with the french.
      Maybe the burgundians. Haven't shoren that up yet.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003