Good Morrow one and all!!

  • barbareian
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 23 8:26 AM
      I am soon to have my new armour and begin my
      fighter training for heavy combat. I will post a few
      shots when it arrives.<br>I am interested in talking
      with folks in the An Tir area about ALL aspects of the
      SCA and I need some help on Monk's garb and weapons
      for Germany around the Late 1300 early 1400 time
      period.<br>My armour is Drakonic High Gothic (a bit out of
      period, buy we all must fight in something! LOL) and for
      fighter practices, I need to figure out how to pattern a
      set of "barrel armour", yes it is the heavey plastic
      armour made from 50 gallon drums. I paid $3000.00 for my
      good armour, so it will only be used on the actual
      fighters fields and lists.<br>If you can help, please
      contact me.<br>Alaric Von
      Brukhausen<br>brbarian@...
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003