Re: [SCA Newcomers] salutations

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2006
      On Monday 23 January 2006 18:53, Lexy wrote:
      > My name is Lexy, and I'm still organising my first event so I'm not a member
      > yet, but I was wondering, are there any members from Lochac on this list?
      > Please excuse my ignorance!

      Welcome!

      If you don't get any responses on this list, contact me off-list and I'll
      introduce you by email to an acquaintance in Lochac who reports for us
      at SCAtoday.net.

      Kind regards,

      keys fesswise reversed sable.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2006
        In a message dated 1/24/2006 7:58:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

        <<My name is Lexy, and I'm still organising my first event so I'm not a
        member
        yet, but I was wondering, are there any members from Lochac on this list?
        Please excuse my ignorance!>>

        Hi, Lexy!

        I don't know if there are any Lochacians on this list, but I've got some
        friends down there - not sure exactly where, and I know it's a big place, but
        you could ask around and see if Sir Gregory of Lochswan is anywhere close to you
        (he's the only one I actually know the full name on, and I don't know if Big
        Brucie and Little Brucie are known as that only at Pennsic, which is the
        only place I ever see them).

        Lancaster, PA