New Pics

  • cplpreston
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 11, 2001
      The new album "AnTiran Fighters" is up. I will be
      posting pics of my old buddies there.<br>Davin and
      William are the subjects of these 3 pics. Thanks to my
      little brother William for the awesome
      photography!<br><br>Sometimes (like when it's freakin below zero here in
      Wisconsin) I do miss An Tir.<br><snif-snif>
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003