Re: [SCA Newcomers] New to Panama City, Florida

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2006
      Greetings! I'm formally from Salt Keep, but now have relocated to
      Artemisia. I believe the grew disbanded. At the time we had a hard time
      getting and keeping new members. Here is the webpage for them:
      http://saltkeep.tripod.com/ However, it hasn't been updated since October.
      Hope this helps a little!

      Colete de Valenciennes