Re: Weekly Chat

  • cplpreston
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 9, 2001
      Actually this is not a bad idea. When the club
      first started we had a weekly chat. It didn't last
      long, but it existed.<br>The difficult part is setting
      a time that won't conflict with the majority of the
      members. Since this is a large club with no real
      boundries, we all are busy with practices and work etc (of
      some sort).<br>So, I will have to come up with a
      reasonable time. Anyone have any ideas? I like Tuesday
      nights...say 7pm CST?<br>Any other bids?
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003