Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 1003

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2006
      In a message dated 1/14/2006 6:32:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      <<I am a newcomer from East Kingdom, Shire of the Blak Rose, and I look
      forward to participating and contributing to such a fine World.>>

      Hi, Johan!

      I'm one of your next door neighbors, from the Shire of Silver Rylle
      (Lancaster/Lebanon counties). It just so happens that we are having a newcomers day
      at the home of one of our members in Hershey next Saturday, Jan, 21, and
      you'd be more than welcome to join us. Contact me privately for more info,
      direction, etc.
      Anyone else relatively close to Hershey PA is welcome to join us as well.

      Lancaster, PA