I am New

  • Dennis Heisey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      Greetings all,
      I am a newcomer from East Kingdom, Shire of the Blak Rose, and I look
      forward to participating and contributing to such a fine World.
      Johan
    • foxfreya
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2006
        Welcome to the east kingdom.
        I also am new around here, but near the shire of le fort du dragonnet.
        (living near the baronny of l'ile du dragon dormant)
        let me know if you find interresting things about archers -- i just
        love them.

        -Mylene

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Heisey" <vze3yxfc@v...>