Re: [SCA Newcomers] Event registrations

  • Kristine Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      On 1/10/06, Tia <teedle77@...> wrote:

      > Greetings All!,
      >
      > My Lord & I plan on attending a 12th night feast & I was wondering
      > when you send in the fees, what is proper ettiquet? just send the
      > check? or should you enclose a note of introduction?
      >
      > up till now I have been including a brief note with my name, address &
      > Phone number & # of people attending. Then I got to wondering if I
      > wasnt being Formal enough ;-)
      >
      > Thank you,
      > Tia

      With my prereservations, I always include a polite note with the following
      information:

      SCA name (if any)
      mundane names
      what I am reserving for (week-end, daytrip, feast, etc.)
      membership status
      Ages of non-adults in part (this may affect prices paid)

      Scolastica

      --
      http://www.geocities.com/souriete/

      "I have come to the conclusion that this administration values loyalty more
      than anything else, more than competence or, frankly, more than the truth."
      Rep. Christopher Shays.