Event registrations

  • Tia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      Greetings All!,

      My Lord & I plan on attending a 12th night feast & I was wondering
      when you send in the fees, what is proper ettiquet? just send the
      check? or should you enclose a note of introduction?

      up till now I have been including a brief note with my name, address &
      Phone number & # of people attending. Then I got to wondering if I
      wasnt being Formal enough ;-)

      Thank you,
      Tia
    • Kristine Elliott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
        On 1/10/06, Tia <teedle77@...> wrote:

        > Greetings All!,
        >
        > My Lord & I plan on attending a 12th night feast & I was wondering
        > when you send in the fees, what is proper ettiquet? just send the
        > check? or should you enclose a note of introduction?
        >
        > up till now I have been including a brief note with my name, address &
        > Phone number & # of people attending. Then I got to wondering if I
        > wasnt being Formal enough ;-)
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Tia

        With my prereservations, I always include a polite note with the following
        information:

        SCA name (if any)
        mundane names
        what I am reserving for (week-end, daytrip, feast, etc.)
        membership status
        Ages of non-adults in part (this may affect prices paid)

        Scolastica

        --
        http://www.geocities.com/souriete/

        "I have come to the conclusion that this administration values loyalty more
        than anything else, more than competence or, frankly, more than the truth."
        Rep. Christopher Shays.