Re: [SCA Newcomers] FW: Stolen Garb

  • Glenda Aldrup
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2006
      Tried to view the photos but was unable to do so. I am in Meridies.
      Would love to help recover these items if seen here.
      Caiomhe ( KEE-va)
      mka Renee

      Ojedieu <ojedieu@...> wrote:
      Absolutely beautiful garb was stolen. Please see pictures at the link
      below and contact the original poster if you have any info regarding it
      -- looks like it took an awful lot of work to make.

      From: Rachael Keish <rachael.keish@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism Medieval time dinner and tournament

      ---------------------------------

    • swordfrog
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2006
        http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hysteria95126<http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hysteria95126/my_photos.>
        will
        let you view the items.

        --
        swordfrog

      • suzanne vaughn

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2006
            Ok, I copied the pictures to the photos folder in the SCA Newcomers
            group -- they're in a subfolder called stolen garb. Hope that helps --
            thanks for keeping an eye out! :)