FW: Stolen Garb

  • Ojedieu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2006
      Absolutely beautiful garb was stolen. Please see pictures at the link
      below and contact the original poster if you have any info regarding it
      -- looks like it took an awful lot of work to make.

      From: Rachael Keish <rachael.keish@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Glenda Aldrup
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2006
        Tried to view the photos but was unable to do so. I am in Meridies.
        Would love to help recover these items if seen here.
        Caiomhe ( KEE-va)
        mka Renee

        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
        From: Rachael Keish <rachael.keish@...

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism Medieval time dinner and tournament

        ---------------------------------

      • swordfrog
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2006
          http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hysteria95126<http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hysteria95126/my_photos.>
          will
          let you view the items.

          --
          swordfrog

        • suzanne vaughn

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2006
              Ok, I copied the pictures to the photos folder in the SCA Newcomers
              group -- they're in a subfolder called stolen garb. Hope that helps --
              thanks for keeping an eye out! :)