Greetings from a new person

  • Tara
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2005
      Greetings!

      I'm Tara and I've been interested in the SCA for a few years (since a
      couple people came to my 10th grade history class and told us about
      the society). I've finally decided that I want to become involved (it
      only took me 11 years to make that decision), and this group looks
      like a good place to start!

      I just wanted to say hello, and let everyone know I would to hear any
      advice or words of wisdom!

      Thanks!

      Tara
    • Crystal ortiz
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2005
        Greetings from (not so Sunny) Trimaris aka Florida!

        My name is Christiana Marie De Luna mundanely known as Crystal or Gigi.

        Have you lost your mind in the chaos that goes with joining the SCA? ...yet?

        I do so hope you'll come to love the SCA and find the niche that I have found within the folds of friends and fun. Where are you from? Hopefully you have already found the needed links to contact the SCA in your corner of the world, if not let us know...typically this is a very friendly list and we all try to be helpful. If you need anything further or have questions on garb, persona etc...feel free to list it here or contact me off list. I have "spoken" to a few people on this list via messenger and email...I don't bite. PROMISE!

        Gigi

        Tara <tarahachtel@...> wrote:
        Greetings!

        I'm Tara and I've been interested in the SCA for a few years (since a
        couple people came to my 10th grade history class and told us about
        the society). I've finally decided that I want to become involved (it
        only took me 11 years to make that decision), and this group looks
        like a good place to start!

        I just wanted to say hello, and let everyone know I would to hear any
        advice or words of wisdom!

        Thanks!

        Tara

        Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism Medieval time dinner and tournament