Re: Scotts, Irish, Polearms & MEAD!

  • meryn_dun_kylianra
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 5, 2001
      Ayuh milor, mayhap ye ha been hasty, but no more
      than any others what protect their own :D lol, as it
      tis, I alwayz ha mead ta spare, and fruits & meat from
      the fyre as well :D As I ha said :) Am only here in
      friendshyp :D lookin ta learn what I may & gain knowledge
      (as I am meself new ta SCA) and ta be of service if I
      can be :D so Pllleeeeezzzz, put down the polearms, I
      already promised no ta byte! lol ~�Meryn�~
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003