4 tickets available for Blackmore's Night Concert, Lakewood, NJ 12/09/05

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005
      Help! Aidez-moi!

      Due to a friend's medical emergency, I have four tickets available for
      the Blackmore's Night Christmas Concert, 8 PM Friday 12/09, at the
      Strand Theater, Route 9 and Fourth Street, Lakewood, NJ. These are good
      seats: Left Orchestra, Row "J" (9th or 10th row, if I recall). The face
      value is $38 each; I would be willing to let them go for $20 a piece.

      If interested, please e-mail me ASAP at kc2ddp@...

      Best regards, John Toutant