Re: New SCA movie online

  • the_aberrant001
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
      Thanks for the heads up on this one man. I just got it and it rocked
      out. Waning Solstice is the movie I've been waiting for. I got mine
      from Amazon.com. If anyone else here still hasn't seen it, get on
      with it guys, your missing out.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "bardic_circle_fan"
      <bardic_circle_fan@y...> wrote:

      > Has anyone else seen the movie Waning Solstice. It was made by a
      long
      > time SCA member, in the Kingdom of the West. He even used a bunch
      of
      > SCA members during these flashback scenes, if you look close you can
      > actually find a once Queen of the West in the film. If you haven't
      > seen it yet I suggest going to Customflix.com and searching for
      Waning
      > Solstice, its a good movie, and getting a copy will help out fellow
      > members. Post what you think about it, I'm curios what others think.

    • the_aberrant001
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
        Hey guys, I was doing a search for this movie, and I found your
        group talking about it. I ordered a copy off Amazon.com a few weeks
        back, and Shane, great job man. I'm really impressed. I love
        independent horror movies, and you've made a fan out of me. Can't
        wait to see what you do next. And everyone else on here, check it
        out, you won't be disappointed.

        Clark