more name info

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      It took me about 3-4 weeks to research and decide on a name and
      persona. I think I agree so far with the whole no two surnames thing
      but you should check out this website http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/
      it was extremely helpful for me. I chose a more unusual name that was
      Welsh in origin and was lucky to have the help of a local herald and
      the writings of the laurel in Welsh history. NEways good luck and
      sounds like you have a good idea of where you want to go with it.

      YIS
      Milisandia Bychan