Re: Questions?

  • h_grimmett
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 13 7:07 AM
      The chatelaine (or hospitaller, as we're called
      in some Kingdoms) are the SCA welcome wagon. Every
      group is supposed to have one, to help newcomers with
      finding garb, getting directiosn to events, that sort of
      thing. I am one of the assistant hospitallers for the
      Shire of the Storm here in Trimaris. If I can help you
      in any way, please don't hesitate to ask me either
      here or by private mail to holly@....
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003