Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 984

  • Josey Wales
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Actually there are 5 . . . my buddy and I joined in Feb, he took the name Justin, and his mundane name is also Scot (just one T though)! One of him is way plenty, I can't imagine 5 of you!
      Run people run for your lives !! =]
      Siobhan

      Message: 3
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:16:40 -0500
      From: Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Subject: Re: Hello

      Speaking of "not me, the other Justin"....

      I telecommute for an engineering consultancy; that is, I work at home. So
      yesterday I'm sitting at my desk setting up a source code repository for
      a project, and the phone rings. "Hello," says the caller, "I'm calling
      about the SCA. I'm a newcomer, and my name is Justin."

      So I tell him my name is Justin, too, and we have a laugh about that. Then
      I realize it might be the other Justin from the SCANewcomers list, and I
      ask him about that. He's never heard of this list.
      Do you people realize the meaning of this? There are now THREE OF US! Plus there is another Justin who volunteers for the "questions at sca.org" email address.

      The rest of you are *not* needlessly paranoid -- it's really happening.
      It *is* a vast Justin-wing conspiracy, and we *are* insinuating ourselves
      into the halls of power.

      "Soon, we shall rule the world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

      keys fesswise reversed sable.

    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        On Thursday 01 December 2005 15:22, Josey Wales wrote:
        > Actually there are 5 . . . my buddy and I joined in Feb, he took the name
        > Justin, and his mundane name is also Scot (just one T though)!  One of him
        > is way plenty, I can't imagine 5 of you!

        Just go see the movie "Independence Day" and you'll have general idea of what
        we have in mind. Only I'm a computer geek and not stupid enough to leave an
        open port where the conquered peasants of Earth can upload a virus! Bwahahaha!

        Justin...just TRY to guess which one it is THIS time

        keys fesswise reversed sable.

      • Sydney Walker Freedman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          I'm going to guess. Was that our good moderator?

          > On Thursday 01 December 2005 15:22, Josey Wales wrote:
          > > Actually there are 5 . . . my buddy and I joined in Feb, he took the
          > name
          > > Justin, and his mundane name is also Scot (just one T though)!  One of
          > him
          > > is way plenty, I can't imagine 5 of you!
          >
          > Just go see the movie "Independence Day" and you'll have
          > general idea of what
          > we have in mind. Only I'm a computer geek and not stupid enough to leave
          > an
          > open port where the conquered peasants of Earth can upload a virus!
          > Bwahahaha!
          >
          > Justin...just TRY to guess which one it is THIS time
          >
          > --
          > ()xxxx[]::::::::::::::::::> http://4th.com/sca/justin/
          > justin@... PGP Public Key at http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey

          > Medieval and renaissance costume
          > Society for creative anachronism
          > Medieval time dinner and tournament
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Pax Christi,
          Sydney
        • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
            On Thursday 01 December 2005 23:52, Sydney Walker Freedman wrote:
            > I'm going to guess.  Was that our good moderator?

            With a certain trepidation about use of the adjective "good"....yes. ;-)

            keys fesswise reversed sable.