Re: Scotts, Irish, Polearms & MEAD!

  • oswin2
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 5, 2001
      Colart, <br>Glad to hear you are feeling better.
      I will not be able to make practice on Sunday or
      next Wednesday as my knight, myself and our
      inspirations are journeying to Southshield to 'aquire land'
      for the Midrealm!. Southshield will be the name of
      the lands of conquest known now as Jamaica.<br>Anon
      Mon,<br>Oswin
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003