Name Documentation (was Newbies)

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2005
      Greetings,

      The first stop is the Academy of St. Gabriels pages. They are a
      historical heraldry group with ties to the SCA and other reenacment
      groups. Here is a link to their iberian names archive http://www.s-
      gabriel.org/names/iberian.shtml. You should find a good start there.
      Another way though a bit more time consuming is just picking up a few
      books for reference (no romance novels, hehehehe) and making note of
      the time period and era plus area and region.

      - Hope that helps

      Gigi

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa" <curtnmissy@c...>
      wrote:

      > I can't thank each of you enough for making us feel welcome! We
      > will be up in The Barony of Marinus (sp?) just before Christmas.
      So