A new group for BBW's and BHM's who are in the SCA

  • Ahreylia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      I searched the site for any rules that dis-allowed announcing of new
      groups and couldn't find any, so please forgive me if I am stepping
      on toes.

      After searching yahoo groups, and reading comments on other lists, I
      have created a new yahoo group for people who are in the SCA and are
      BBW's, BHM's or people who are admire them. This list is to meet
      like minded people for fun and perhaps love as well as to discuss
      issues bountiful people may encounter at events or in the SCA.

      Please if you are not in the SCA or interested in the SCA please do
      not join. I am not looking for hundred's of lurkers, I am looking
      for active members who participate in their local SCA groups or go
      to SCA events. This is not a pick up list, so please do not join if
      that is what you are looking for.

      To join via email: SCABBW-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      If this is of interest to you, I hope to see you there.

      Bountifully Yours,
      Ah'reylia della Cava

      Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one -Albert
      Einstein

      Unique jewelry from Ah'reylia's Absolutions is now online.

      Come see it at:
      http://groups.msn.com/AhreyliasAbsolutions/home.htm