Re: I did drop in

  • oswin2
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 4, 2001
      Sven, <br>I did meet Socha last night. We, Raito,
      Arslan, and a few others shared fighting stories and
      getting started info with her. I will not be able to
      attend next Wednesday as my knight and I are on a
      journey to Southshield (Jamaica) to secure the lands for
      future use. I know it is a daunting task but hey,
      someones got to do it! I will post pictures and the tales
      upon our return on the 12th. <br>Be of gode
      cheer,<br>Oswin
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003