HUGE sale on book at Ebay!

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      AI saw this post on another group I'm on and thought to pass it
      along. I went there and checked it out. WOW they have a huge
      selection. I just made a few purchases that I'm sure will have my
      Hubby-to-Be mad at me...

      -Gigi

      And my eyeballs are about to fall out.
      I listed books in the following categories ; Costuming, weaving,
      needlecraft, illumination, calligraphy, vikings, architecture,
      furniture and some books on the middle east. Some are auction style,
      some are Buy it Now. Some are at Euro prices (discounted listings on
      Ebay.ie that I took advantage of last week) but will sell to folks
      the
      equivalent in US dollars. Feel free to browse and if any take your
      fancy, please bid early and often :)
      Gwyneth
      The Haunted Bookshop
      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=medievalbooks