Arms Submission

  • Tia
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
      for the Arms submission it says to include 3 color copies & 1 black &
      white....I may be being dense but do they want a copy in black & white
      or the colored arms or a blank with just the blazon outlined....
      Thank you!
      Tia
    • Jeremy Slick
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
        They are asking for 3 forms all colored in, and 1 form
        of just a black & white line drawing.

        Giudo di Niccolo

        --- Tia <teedle77@...> wrote:

        > for the Arms submission it says to include 3 color
        > copies & 1 black &
        > white....I may be being dense but do they want a
        > copy in black & white
        > or the colored arms or a blank with just the blazon
        > outlined....
        > Thank you!
        > Tia

        http://mail.yahoo.com