SCA Saints Household

  • Patrick Callahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Greetings:
      My name is Patrick Callahan. I live in Cleveland, Texas. I am looking for
      SCA members in the Houston area, who belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of
      Latter Day Saints. My hope is that we can form a household based on our
      common values and help and encourage one another to succeed in our varied
      endeavors. Thank you for your time. You can contact me off list at
      naspiritwalker@... or dances_with_salmon@....

      Your In The Service Of The Dream:
      Patrick Callahan