documented my name

  • christelle kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      had to share somewhere....being the Hannibel Lecter fan I am...I knew
      Clarisse to be period and I finally did it. I just e-mailed my herald with
      the link!!!!
      It's even a cool story she is involved in.
      http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/julian.html
      The name is not mentioned till the end....up until that point she is either
      referred to as the countess of "his Lady". and .....whew...I wanted my early
      period persona......she is early period!!!!!!
      Clarisse Geneveive De Le Roche