Re: To know the blade

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 3, 2001
      Socha,<br><br>I am sure the Jara fighters will
      pipe up here soon but I bet the first thing they will
      tell you is to just show up and introduce yourself! Do
      you know where the Stock Pavilion is? Check old
      messages for some directions if not.<br>It sounds like
      there will be a good rowdy turnout tonight to beat in
      the New Year. For the traditional ringing in your
      ears!! Heehee!<br>So just go and say Hi, they will take
      it from there!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003