kingdom newsletters (was: interested in Northkeep)

  • Coblaith Mhuimhneach
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2005
      I wrote:

      > . . .according to the kingdom newsletter we got yesterday. . .

      Crystal replied:
      > I am going to check to see if i can get a copy of that newsletter that
      > you mentioned.. . .

      You might find somebody who'll let you look at theirs, but as far as I
      know the only way to get your own is to become a paid member of the
      Society. A subscription is included in the fee for a sustaining
      membership.

      You can get more information--and join, if you decide to--on the main
      SCA site, at <http://sca.org/members/welcome.html>.

      Coblaith Mhuimhneach
      Barony of Bryn Gwlad
      Kingdom of Ansteorra