To those in Central/Western FL looking for a contact...

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      Greetings...

      My name is Cristiana Gabriel De Luna and I live in Trimaris on the
      west coast. If ya'll are still having a difficult time finding
      contacts over this way...please let know. The Shire of Bentonshire and
      Fiach Ogen (spelling?) are here for ya! Just drop me an email and I
      will do my utmost to assist you from anything from garb, shire
      contacts...whatever we have more than enough great people in our fair
      kingdom who LOVE nothing more than to help others out. If you contact
      me off list I will be more than happy to give you my personal contact
      information (phone # etc...) to help..

      YIS,
      Cris