Re: [SCA Newcomers] New member question

  • Dave & Megan Anhorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      You can use pretty much any name. However if you want to have it registered, you would speak with your local herald/pursuivant. They can set you on the right track. If you aren't sure who that is, or don't have a local herald, (The office is optional in some places) you can look on your kingdom site there will be listings of people who can direct you.

      Gwenhyfar