Re: [SCA Newcomers] fighter practice

  • Willie Walter
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
      --- gwyns_quest <onedreamergirl@...> wrote:

      > Today I am going to observe fighter practice of my
      > local group...this
      > will be the first time I see it. Can't wait!

      Have fun! Let us know how it goes, okay?

      > I hope to make
      > some friends who can help me out with that.

      I'm sure you will. Remember, if you see someone
      working on something that looks interesting, ask them
      questions about what they're doing. I've found it to
      be one of the best ways to both learn *and* meet
      people. :)

      > Finally! I have found people with imagination, like
      I have.

      I feel the same way. When I'm hanging out with SCA
      folk, I feel like I'm with kindred spirits.

      Slan,
      Grainne ingen Lugdach
      Shire of Roxbury Mill
      Atlantia