fighter practice

  • gwyns_quest
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
      Today I am going to observe fighter practice of my local group...this
      will be the first time I see it. Can't wait! It's going to take a while
      to come up with a name for myself, and some clothes. I hope to make
      some friends who can help me out with that. The links everyone posted
      have helped, too. Thanks again. So far my experience with SCA people
      has been positive. I am thrilled with how friendly everyone is.
      Finally! I have found people with imagination, like I have.
    • Willie Walter
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
        --- gwyns_quest <onedreamergirl@...> wrote:

        > Today I am going to observe fighter practice of my
        > local group...this
        > will be the first time I see it. Can't wait!

        Have fun! Let us know how it goes, okay?

        > I hope to make
        > some friends who can help me out with that.

        I'm sure you will. Remember, if you see someone
        working on something that looks interesting, ask them
        questions about what they're doing. I've found it to
        be one of the best ways to both learn *and* meet
        people. :)

        > Finally! I have found people with imagination, like
        I have.

        I feel the same way. When I'm hanging out with SCA
        folk, I feel like I'm with kindred spirits.

        Slan,
        Grainne ingen Lugdach
        Shire of Roxbury Mill
        Atlantia