Re: The Armour Archive

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 2, 2001
      Squire Oswin,<br>Thanks for your help! Apparently
      the site crashed since I had been on. Shows how long
      it's been since I posted there.<br>Have you noticed
      the Irish and Scott invasion? I'm hoping their
      friendly, because I'm feeling a bit outnumbered. What's a
      poor little Frenchman to do?<br>Now where did I leave
      that polearm?<br>Carpe Carp!<br>Colart li Viseux
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6 7:14 PM