Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 942

  • Orestrina del Rossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Thank you all so much for the additional information. Believe me, I do appreciate the real-life paradigm (mine is usually all too real). The amount of time that has lapsed since my first attempt at contact, however, had become so protracted as to suggest that the individual I was trying to reach might no longer be either associated with the group or using the email address.

      I will be contacting Dilan, as suggested - and though I could not make the Coronation (most of family suffering from sinusitis) I very much appreciate those that offered welcome and support.

      Dana (a very grateful newbie)

      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There are 5 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest: