Re: [SCA Newcomers] Local groups

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
      Something else that I'd like to add to this ...

      As a local (Shire and Baronial) Hospitaler (the Newcomer contact), I'd also be sure to tell the Seneschal in a nice way that the person didn't respond to you. I've been contacted by members of the canton under my Barony and had to make sure that my Canton Hospitaler was doing their job. It's usually just a simple thing like real life got in the way.

      In Service to the Dream,
      Lady Elizabetta Maria de Medici
      Maria Buchanan
      Official Worrier of House Starfire