Re: [Hou-announce] Everyone OK?

  • Patrick Callahan
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2005
      Power is still out at our place. We live in Cleveland in the Southern part
      of Ravens Fort. After several hot days and sleepless nights in our oven
      like apartment my parents retuned to Katy, part of Westgate, and that is
      where we are staying now. Cold water was our only luxury for several days.
      Water was restored all most immediately. In all our travels around town
      after the storm we found downed lines and the tops of poles across streets,
      in fields, etc. I am not surprised it is talking so long to restore power,
      only surprised all the lines went down. We did not get a very bad part of
      the storm. It looked like any other storm from our window, but the damage
      to trees and lines, etc, didn't tend to bear that out.

      Lost and Confused
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 2005
        On Wednesday 28 September 2005 16:46, Patrick Callahan wrote:
        > Power is still out at our place.  We live in Cleveland in the Southern part
        > of Ravens Fort.

        Just out of curiosity...what state? The Cleveland I know is in Ohio. :-)

        Justin

        [Who lives in Canton, Ohio (Marche of Alderford), about an hour south of
        Cleveland]

        keys fesswise reversed sable.

      • Patrick Callahan
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2005
          Sorry Good Gentles, Cleveland Texas, we live in Ansteorra. Hurricane Rita
          recently came ashore and did a lot of damage just east of here. We are
          north of Houston. We are still with out power.

          Lost and Confused
        • Patrick Callahan
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2005
            Sorry Good Gentles, I am in Cleveland, Texas, USA. We live in Ansteorra.
            Hurricane Rita recently came ashore and did a lot of damage east of there.
            We are north of Houston. We are still with out power.

            Lost and Confused

            Greetings, Power is still out at our place. We live in Cleveland in the