Re: "Greetins M'Lord Meryn"

  • megrimulf
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 31, 2000
      *LOL* Hey, Meryn! Now you're being referred to as
      "M'lord!" *LOL* And you thought the Vikings of Northern
      Ansteorra were mistreating you...at least we never called
      you a man! *LOL* *attempting to wipe the grin from my
      face* ...er, I mean, that's not funny, m'lady.
      *snicker*<br><br>Grimulf
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003