Re: [SCA Newcomers] Grapes of Wrath and other general info

  • David Whitehead
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 27, 2005
      of course i totally agree and took some things for granted, also we have a
      very lovely 15 year old girl go around with the towels, we figured everyone
      NEEDED a very stark contrast to a 200+ (i dont know any fighters that weight
      less than that in armor) man throwing stuff at you. She also waits untill
      there is a break between scenarios before throwing stuff at you.