Belated Hello

  • Dana Darr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 4:46 AM
      I joined back at the end of July and I truly thought I had sent a
      hello/intro *blush*, please forgive my lapse.

      The SCA seems to be enjoying a surge of popularity from the number of
      newcomer posts that I have seen since joining this group. The more the
      merrier, indeed!

      For myself, I have been flirting with joining the SCA for more than a
      decade, but never had time/resources in a combination where it was
      possible. Some changes in my Real Life (quote heavily) have given me
      the opportunity to finally indulge. I am flirting with the idea of a
      Courtesan personality, but that may become a secondary persona to
      something more suited to including my family - husband especially! I
      also need to be careful not to overwhelm myself with info or new
      hobbies.

      In any case, I am happy to be here!

      Dana