Low Countries? and the Mongols...

  • Marge Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2005
      Hey everyone,
      I'd appreciate any sources anyone could direct me to regarding the Low
      Countries. I'm thinking perhaps more specifically during the 100
      Years War or just before. History, garb, names, etc...

      My sons are interested in the Mongols, which I have actually had more
      luck with than with the Low Countries but I could use some direction
      for them also.
      Thanks!
      Marge