old newcomer

  • Tami Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      I joined the SCA last year but due to job restraints was unable to
      participate. Now, I've moved to a new kingdom and have no clue how to get
      involved and where to get involved. From what I can figure out I live in
      the kingdom of Caid and it looks like Nordwache(?) would be the barony. I
      live right next to Kings, Fresno and Kern counties. I can't seem to find
      any active groups. Can anyone help?

      Tami