Re: [SCA Newcomers] I'm new, just saying Hi!

  • Jenn Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
      I am not too sure. I know it is in Corona, Calif. It isn't my local group. I managed to figure out that I am in the Caid Kingdom and am in the Barons (is that right or close) of the Angels (Los Angeles area). I have no idea what even it is< but it is bound to be a blast!

      -Jenn

      Gretchen & Steve Hulett <sghulett@...> wrote:
      Jennifer what event are you attending? I am attending my first event too.
      I am going to the Outlands Crown Turnement. It is hosted by our shire and I
      am volunteering to make 16 loaves of bread for our feast.

      Have fun.

      Osanna Beaupel
      1250 England
      mka Gretchen in Wyoming

      Medieval and renaissance costume Medieval times Medieval time dinner and tournament