Re: [SCA Newcomers] I'm new, just saying Hi!

  • david panozzo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
      hi jenn,im look'n for a good time period name,can you help?im in the aethelmearc kingdom.

      Jenn Smith <justlittleoldmejenn@...> wrote:
      Hi Everyone!

      I am just saying a quick Hi. I found this list while looking around on the SCA website. I am going to my first SCA even next weekend, and have been sewing my own garb for it (very excitedly I might add). I am looking forward to learning more from everyone on this list. The more I read, the more excited I am to be joining such a great group of people.

      I look forward to hearing more from everyone.

      -Jennifer (who is looking for a appropriate time period name)

      Medieval and renaissance costume Medieval times Medieval time dinner and tournament

    • Brad A. Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2005
        Jenn Smith wrote:

        > Hi Everyone!
        >
        > I am just saying a quick Hi. I found this list while looking around on
        > the SCA website. I am going to my first SCA even next weekend, and
        > have been sewing my own garb for it (very excitedly I might add). I am
        > looking forward to learning more from everyone on this list. The more
        > I read, the more excited I am to be joining such a great group of people.
        >
        > I look forward to hearing more from everyone.
        >
        > -Jennifer (who is looking for a appropriate time period name)

        Welcome aboard! A *nicer* bunch of people would be hard to find.

        John fiz Gilbert